With such a wide choice of Web Hosting companies in the UK - you could be forgiven for not knowing which supplier to choose.
ATT Host specialise in businesses who are looking for a quality, managed service.
10 Reasons to choose ATT Host as the home for your website
- All websites are monitored 24/7/365 and have a current uptime of 99.999%*
- You can speak to a friendly person within seconds of calling our local rate number or choosing live chat during office hours - and fast support outside of office hours.
- We're competitively priced and always produce a high quality product.
- Our team can work on your website should you require our website development services.
- We do not limit any features or bandwidth, only web-space.
- Our servers are in a state-of-the-art UK datacentre, they're fast and this has been proven to be a factor in gaining good search engine results.
- We back-up our servers daily, so your website and e-mail data is always safe.
- We can log-in to your computer (with your permission) and support your every website or e-mail need.
- Our team are all hand-picked, heavily experienced and qualified.
- Our Client Testimonials speak for themselves.
*Uptime cannot be guaranteed by us, or any provider, but we have excellent track record of keeping websites online.
Transferring your domain, website hosting and/or e-mail services to us couldn't be easier.
We've successfully transferred many websites and e-mail accounts without any downtime. If a small risk of downtime is identified then we plan your move to happen overnight to ensure absolute minimum disruption.
We will also help you release your domain name and website files from your existing host or registrar.
To help make the process go smoothly, you will have a dedicated contact that will be responsible for moving your services - please get in touch if you would like to transfer your website to us.
What are your requirements? Let us know here...
Let us know what you're looking for and we will give you all the information you require to make an informed decision on moving forward.